- Focus groups
- Online focus groups
- Mini groups
- Depth telephone interviews
- Face-to-face interviews
For both one-off topics and regular trend tracking
Desk research techniques are employed for stand-alone projects such as competitor and market analyses, but also sometimes combined with primary research to give a thorough market overview.
- Analysis and interpretation of statistical data
- Internet/web research
- Reviews/appraisals of websites and printed materials
Clientside project management
Over the years, some clients have asked us to work from their company offices to help them manage their in-house market research needs during periods when they need senior level expertise on a part-time basis. We are always happy to do this. Core project management will generally include:
- Managing large scale mixed methodology projects (often working closely with large research agencies on the client’s behalf)
- Managing small in-house research projects across different divisions
- Training of junior research staff
Research-led marketing services
Given Lynne’s experience in strategic marketing, CMR sometimes works with clients to help implement marketing recommendations from research projects or to develop strategic marketing plans based on research findings.
Our clients include:
AAT, British Medical Journal (BMJ), Cengage Learning, CIMA, Guinness World Records, Institute of Leadership and Management, London College of Accountancy, Proquest, Reed Elsevier and Royal College of General Practitioners.